titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OMG GRANOLA

I started cooking recently, more so than usual, and I just wanna share my cool concoctions with my readers. I am not a perfect chef nor a perfect writer. But I love sharing what I learn with anyone who will listen. 

Here's a simple recipe that takes only 3 ingredients!!! 

I make this a lot and tonight as I chose to photo the process of being made, I got sidetracked and burned them!!! So there's no after picture. Just trust me. Even though they were burned my fiancé and I ate them all up anyway. They are that good and so healthy for a sweet treat. I don't recall seeing this on any other blog or recipe page. But I must've seen other versions or mixed several granola recipes together in my mind and threw in what I had on hand. Only 3 ingredients!!! The first time I made these it was magical!!! Not so much this time, but practice makes perfect!

OMG GRANOLA

Preheat oven to broil-about 400 or more depending on your oven.....KEEP AN EYE ON IT

1. ONE PKT INSTANT OATMEAL-maple and brown sugar
2. Nuts of your choice-I used pecans and cashews
3. Honey(I always have on hand cause I use honey in my coffee in place of sweeteners or sugar. A much healthier option and I can't tell the difference)

Just mix the honey with the oats and nuts until it starts to stick in clusters

Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.

Spread out the clusters and broil for 5-7 minutes or until toasty brown. 

Do not over broil! 

I think you could add coconut flakes or dried fruit to change it up a bit....maybe even some mini chocolate chips! 

I will update this when I get a better picture of the finished product.....happy healthy eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment